One night I asked Lilly to take her dish to the sink and then walked away to do something, a couple minutes later Drew frantically called me back to the kitchen to see this . . .

Talk about a close call!
On a completely unrelated note, Lilly loves getting her nails painted. She asked to paint mine, but since I had just done so, I declined her offer and sent her to her father. I promptly forgot about it until I came upstairs to help put her to bed and found Drew reading to her, with freshly painted silver toenails. . .

Not too bad, huh?
P.S. I cropped the photo so you didn't have to see all of Drew's feet. You're welcome.

Talk about a close call!
On a completely unrelated note, Lilly loves getting her nails painted. She asked to paint mine, but since I had just done so, I declined her offer and sent her to her father. I promptly forgot about it until I came upstairs to help put her to bed and found Drew reading to her, with freshly painted silver toenails. . .
Not too bad, huh?
P.S. I cropped the photo so you didn't have to see all of Drew's feet. You're welcome.
Bahaha, thanks for cropping!
ReplyDeleteThat's a super dad!
ReplyDelete