Ok, so I may be biased about how funny my child is, but I don't think that you can argue that she is very silly. She has definitely earned her nickname, "Silly Lilly." Thanks again to Drew for showing her how to stick her tongue out.
Also in the silly/adorable category, her new obsession is putting things in this little bag and carrying it around.
First it was shoes, now purses. What's next?
Then there is her "dancing." Our baby didn't dance, so we set out to teach her, but apparently I move my head a lot when I dance because that's all she picked up on. She will sometimes stomp her feet and clap her hands to music, but mostly she just shakes her head. Apparently head shaking is also helpful when stirring pudding.
This one isn't really funny, but we like watching her eat with a fork. She does pretty well, and when she doesn't. . . she just goes back to using her fingers. Whatever works.
No comments:
Post a Comment