I finally got bored with the books we own, so I took Lilly to the library and got some new stories to read. Lilly has been to the library with us a few times, but this was the first time she got to take some books home! She enjoys exploring the children's section and always makes a couple friends while we are there.
We especially enjoyed reading Big Red Barn since it reminded us of the big red barn at Grandma and Grandpa Wilson's house. Isn't the resemblance striking?
(I stole the above picture from Erika. :) I hope she doesn't mind!)
And a few more pictures of Lillian with her books:

I saw this weeks ago but didn't get a chance to comment... glad you could use the pic! I made a shutterfly book from that trip! Thank goodness for libraries huh- mine is only like 10 blocks away!
ReplyDelete