Yesterday we returned from an awesome Berbert Family Reunion in Branson, Missouri! We had a wonderful time playing with all the cousins at Silver Dollar City, racing go-karts, eating donuts, swimming, playing games and finding lots of reasons to laugh. Lilly loved all the attention she got, and she especially loved playing with all her second cousins. We're already looking forward to our next reunion in 2013! We didn't get a lot of pictures with the whole group (55 people!) because we were having too much fun with everyone, but here are a few pictures we got of our little family. . .
Half the fun is getting there. . .
Lilly got to try out her first go-cart at the Branson Airport. . .
Later that day Drew and I got our shot at some go-cart racing. . .
The condos we stayed in had some great spider artists . . .
Lilly and I at Silver Dollar City:
Drew and I playing around. . .
Family shot:
Lilly cooling off in an air-conditioned store. . .
This trip was good practice for the Texas heat and humidity we'll be living in soon!
Lilly went swimming for the first time. . .
I think she liked it!
Drew made sure to find some time to play basketball. . .
Lilly enjoyed being his cheerleader.
First carousel ride! "Go Bear, Go!"
"Yee Haw!"
4 generations:
Lilly is sooo cute!! I just want to kiss her! Can't wait to see you here in Texas! We'll be ready to help you move in. :)
ReplyDeletepretty lilly
ReplyDelete