Saturday, January 12, 2019

The rest of 2017


We're still alive!!! But boy do I have a lot of catching up to do. 
I'm dusting off the old blog, and I'm about a year and a half behind. Yikes. 

In the interest of time (and my sanity), I'm consolidating the 2nd half of 2017 into one large post. Highlights include a trip to North Carolina to see a total eclipse of the sun, and our annual Hawaii visit.

Here we go . . .

Henry being Henry

 Slime!


Play time and Work time

 Solar Eclipse- Road trip to Cherokee, North Carolina!
  




Stinky Corpse Flower at the National Botanical Gardens
  


DC with Uncle Marc 

Lilly starts 1st Grade

Henry gets a hair cut! 

 Henry turns 4
  

Pumpkin Festival at Butler's Orchard with Berbert Grandparents




 Henry's Preschool Halloween Party at Great Seneca




 Pumpkin Carving and Halloween 

 


 ***HAWAII***

  
  





Lilly turned 7 :) 

  


  



  



Setting up the Christmas tree
  
  

B-day Party for our neighbor Chloe


Sledding on our hill



If you made it to the end of this post, Hi Grandma! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment