Lilly finished up another round of gymnastics this past week.
Since it was the last day, I brought my camera and tried to capture some fun shots of our little gymnast in action.
Which means I shamelessly followed her through class and took far too many pics; but hey, you gotta get what you can before they grow up and start telling you to stop embarrassing them, right?!
Which means I shamelessly followed her through class and took far too many pics; but hey, you gotta get what you can before they grow up and start telling you to stop embarrassing them, right?!
I attempted to get some cute pics of Lilly and her friend before class . . .
However, I mostly got a lot of this:
Still cute, but not quite what I was looking for. :)
Each week they would begin with stretches, rotate through three stations, and then end with the parachute. Lilly loved all of it, but her favorite things were the bar and beam. Oh yeah, and the trampoline.
Good job, little Lilly!
Meanwhile . . .
Such great action shots of Lilly! The last one made me laugh because it amazes me that Henry was such a good sleeper during class.
ReplyDelete