Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012

It's a new year, and I'm not really into resolutions, at least not yearly ones. I need to look at my life in smaller intervals, days or hours are acceptable. And I also feel like I'm done reflecting on the past year. I mean, it's all so last year. Plus, the new year didn't come in with a bang this year, not even a whisper. Try a breath or maybe a snore, we wouldn't know because that's all we were doing. Sure, I set my alarm for 11:55 so we could rejoin the family and share a non-alcoholic toast, but honestly I knew that plan was never going to work out. So I guess I don't have much to say, except if New Year's Eve was any indication of the rest of 2012. . .


then I guess we're all just gonna DANCE!


A lot.


And that's totally fine with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment