Lilly turned 8! I can still hardly believe it. She got to have a big birthday party this year with her friends, and she insisted on Laser tag. She had gone with her summer camp last year and had been planning this ever since. Drew and I were a little skeptical about taking a group of kids to shoot laser guns, but it turned out to be so much fun!
The kids got to play two rounds of laser tag, with pizza in between, and cupcakes at the end. (I mean would it be a kids' birthday party without pizza and cupcakes?) After the party, Lilly spent the afternoon playing with all her new toys with her friend Noa. It was a good birthday.
I officially became a person that decorates for Christmas before Thanksgiving this year.
Sorry not sorry.
Thanksgiving Day! We played some football, and cooked and ate only our favorite Thanksgiving foods. We had decided to just do our own thing this year, and while we wished we could have spent it with more family, it was pretty perfect the way it turned out.
By the way, Lilly still loves to read.
Sometimes she falls asleep, and Drew or I find her like this. :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment