This month we really started to settle in to our new life here in Maryland.
I began working at a large fertility center, so no more weekends and 12 hour shifts, I've got office hours now! Learning a whole new specialty has been interesting and challenging. Leaving the ER after 8 years has felt bittersweet.
I am really loving it, though. I've got great coworkers, and being able to help people grow their families is pretty amazing.
Plus you can't beat the clean breakroom and fancy cappuccino/hot chocolate machine.
Also, free sperm pens. And I haven't touched an IV in sooooo long!!!
Drew is enjoying having more time with the family now that he's no longer a grad student.
And he celebrated the big 3-0.
We continued to use our newly acquired family weekends to explore at the Smithsonian.
And the weather warmed up enough for a trip to the Zoo!
We quickly grew to love our new neighborhood. It's beautiful and we're close to everything. But the best part is that every night when the weather is nice, you can find all the kids playing out back. We were worried about not having our own yard anymore, but having great shared spaces is even better.























No comments:
Post a Comment