Today marks 36 weeks of pregnancy, and Baby Boy's due date is feeling so very close. We're excited to meet him, but definitely savoring our last few weeks with only one child, no diapers, and all the nighttime sleep we want.
I had a 36 week OB appointment and ultrasound today, and this pregnancy is as normal and boring as Lilly's. (Thankfully!) The ultrasound is measuring baby boy at 6 lbs 8 oz currently, so he should be about 8.5 lbs when he's born, right on par with his big sister. And I think he looks just like Drew as a baby! I especially love his big round cheeks and full lips.
As for me, I feel great. Besides having a really small bladder capacity and getting physically fatigued more quickly, I feel pretty normal. I've been keeping busy and active, and I think that has really helped. Plus I've actually enjoyed being pregnant in the summer- lots of fresh fruit and frequent trips to the pool are keeping me very happy. Just 4 more weeks to go!
Ah! He is so, so very cute! Cannot wait to meet your little boy. And Ally, you look absolutely amazing! Loving your big belly, you are gorgeous. I am so glad you are feeling well and having a "boring" pregnancy. Hopefully the delivery is uneventful as well. Love you!
ReplyDelete