On Saturday we celebrated Lilly's 2nd birthday! We had a very fun, very full day. She woke up to balloons and her new dollhouse. She had fun walking the dolls down the stairs and teaching them how to use the potty. But her favorite gift of the morning was the one "broken" balloon that didn't quite float with the rest. It would slowly rise up, and she would yell for one of us to catch it. When it lost the will to keep rising, she would throw it up and wait for it to slowly come back down. She spent the morning chasing it around, until it was time for her party! (more on that later)
After her nap, we finished opening the rest of her loot before heading to dinner. Lilly wanted curry for her birthday dinner, so we went out for Indian food. While we were waiting, she kept begging for her "curryrice," so I asked if she was hungry, and she said, "Ya. I NEED curryrice!" She devoured her food.
To top it off, we ended the night with brownies and ice cream (her choice).
It was a good day.
She loved playing with all of her new presents! She actually opened a couple of them before her birthday since she intercepted them upon delivery.
Happy Birthday Lilly!






Loved the birthday posts! Lilly is darling, and it looks like she had a fantastic day!
ReplyDeleteAnd... I am in LOVE with her dollhouse. What brand is it? I'm working on one for Chloe's birthday but need to find the dolls and furniture... any suggestions? :)
I thought about making one and then got lazy and bought everything on Amazon with birthday money from Lilly's great grandma. The dollhouse is the Kidkraft Chelsea Doll Cottage which came with tons of the furniture. I bought some additional nursery furniture made by Plan Toys, and the bendable dolls are from Melissa and Doug. I'm sure Chloe's dollhouse is going to be amazing! Can't wait to see the pictures.
DeleteBy the way, we'll be in Utah Dec 18-28th. Any chance we'll be able to see you guys in Centerville?