I hadn't seen those vidoes yet, she is so adorable in motion! I feel hiccups all the time in my tummy -sometimes they last for over 5 minutes!- so it's cool to see what I looks like on a born baby, they can be hiccuping cousin friends! I am so excited for you guys to have Christmas with her, whenever I see that jewlery comercial witht he brand new baby and their first Christmas I get teary eyed!
She is so cute! I love the hat!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't seen those vidoes yet, she is so adorable in motion! I feel hiccups all the time in my tummy -sometimes they last for over 5 minutes!- so it's cool to see what I looks like on a born baby, they can be hiccuping cousin friends! I am so excited for you guys to have Christmas with her, whenever I see that jewlery comercial witht he brand new baby and their first Christmas I get teary eyed!
ReplyDelete